Marketing Request Form
At the start of each new project, all internal clients will fill out the project request form below. Clients are encouraged to provide as much detail and project context as possible when filling out this form. Services include, but are not limited to creative services, press releases, event support, promotional materials, web and social media support, photography, design, newsletters and signage.
Email, phone and verbal requests will not be considered unless a project request form has been submitted in full.
PLANNING & SCHEDULING
At peak times of year, production schedule times vary. Even very simple design requests may be queued behind a number of other projects. Included in this estimate is time needed for reasonable revisions and final approvals. Projects are generally scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. The more advance notice, the better.
PRINT MATERIALS (brochures, cards, etc.) Allow 1-4 weeks for design, depending on complexity and prior scheduling. Also factor in printing time of 5-10 days.
DIGITAL GRAPHICS (email, web, etc.) Allow 3-10 days, depending on complexity and prior scheduling.
SIGNAGE & BANNERS Allow 1-3 weeks for design. Allow 5-10 days for manufacture.
LOGOS/ILLUSTRATIONS Allow 1-2 weeks, depending on complexity and prior scheduling.
POSTERS/FLYERS Allow 1-2 weeks for design, depending on complexity and prior scheduling.
COPYWRITING & EDITING
• Media releases: 1-4 weeks, including lead-time required by media outlets for event calendars and publication dates
• Copywriting: Allow 1-3 weeks
• Editing: Allow 1-5 days
• Filming, Post-Production: Allow 3-10 days
• Motion Graphics: Allow 2-5 days
WEB CONTENT UPDATES
• Simple Text Edits: Allow 1-2 days
• Graphic Updates: Allow 2-5 days
• Online Forms: Allow 4-10 days, depending on complexity and prior scheduling
• New Pages: Allow 3-10 days, depending on complexity and prior scheduling.*
*If a new template is requested, outsourcing is required. You will be advised as to the estimated timetable.